GeoLED downlights are a general-purpose range of downlights. Perfect for task lighting installations in either residential or commercial situations.
Use the GeoLED range in new or retro fit builds. Available in warm, natural, or cool white colour temperature options to allow you to easily enhance your space and create the ambience to suit.
A large size connector block paired with a removable/replaceable driver makes installation and maintenance a breeze.
The powder coated aluminium body offers a sleek look, whilst the PPMA diffuser casts a smooth distribution of light.
• Material - Aluminium, corrosion resistant A6063 alloy
• Colour - White, Brushed Chrome, Black or Silver
• Shape - Round
• Application - Residential & Commercial use
• Rating - IC-F/IC-4
• Use - Interior
• Warranty - 5 Years
• L70 - 54,000 hours
• Switching Capacity - 30,000
• IP Rating - IP44
• Type - 12W Round Fixed CCT Downlight
• Voltage - 230V
• Driver - Complete with coverable driver
• Power Factor - > 0.9
• Lamp Type – Integrated LED
• Wattage - 12.2W (including the driver)
• Lumens (CRI - > 80) - 1020lm (3000K) | 1060lm (4000K) | 1040lm (6500K)
• Lumens (CRI - > 90) - 870lm (3000K) | 900lm (4000K) | 885lm (6500K)
• Colour Temperature - 3000K | 4000K | 6500K
• CRI - > 80
• Beam Angle - 90°
• Dimmable - Yes
• Max ambient operating temperature: +45°C
• Choose between Warm White (3K), Cool White (4K) & Daylight (6.5K) to suit application use.
• Change the colour temperature using the switch on the driver.
• Dimensions (mm) - 108Ø x 42H
• Cut-out (mm) - From 82-98Ø
• Catalogue 2021 - Page 06-07
• Catalogue 2022 - Page 87-88
This model replaces our ICDLR12W3K-BLK, ICDLR12W3K-SIL & ICDLR12W3K-BCH
Note: Brushed chrome models not suitable for exterior use and bathroom
*Refer DDT280 for replaceable driver to extend longevity of downlight
• Mounting - Recessed
• Cut-out - From 82-92Ømm
• *HCB: 0mm | *SCB: 0mm | Height of fitting: 42mm
*HCB & SCB clearances of 0mm does not mean that you can drill a hole in solid concrete or wood and install downlight. You must always allow for heat dissipation.
Where to Buy
- Find your store - Check now
- Product Specification - CRI 80 -Download
- Product Specification - CRI 90 -Download
- Product SDoC - Download
- Instruction Sheet - Download
- Compatible Dimmers - Download
- Photometrics Report - 3000K - Download
- Photometrics Report - 4000K - Download
- Photometrics Report - 6000K - Download
- ies. file - 3000K - Download
- ies. file - 4000K - Download
- ies. file - 6000K - Download