GeoLED downlights are a general-purpose range of downlights. Perfect for task lighting installations in either residential or commercial situations.
Use the GeoLED range in new or retro fit builds. Available in warm, natural, or cool white colour temperature options to allow you to easily enhance your space and create the ambience to suit.
A large size connector block paired with a removable/replaceable driver makes installation and maintenance a breeze.
The powder coated aluminium body offers a sleek look, whilst the PPMA diffuser casts a smooth distribution of light.
• Material - Aluminium, corrosion resistant A6063 alloy
• Colour - White
• Shape - Round
• Application - Residential & Commercial use
• Type - 12W Round Fixed Downlight
• Use - Interior
• Warranty - 5 year
• L70 - 54,000 hours
• Switching Capacity - 30,000
• IP Rating - IP44
• Rating - IC-F/IC-4
• Voltage - 230V
• Driver - Complete with coverable driver
• Power Factor - > 0.9
• Lamp Type – Integrated LED
• Wattage - 12.2W (including the driver)
• Lumens - 1020lm (3K) or 1040lm(4K)
• Colour Temperature - 3000K or 4000K
• CRI - >80
• Beam Angle - 90°
• Dimmable - Yes
• Max ambient operating temperature: +45°C
• Dimensions (mm) - 108Ø x 42H
• Cut-out (mm) - From 82-98Ø
|• Catalogue 2021 - Page 06
• Catalogue 2022 - Page 87
• DALI Dimming available on request. (3K & 4K models only)
• Mounting - Recessed
• Cut-out (mm) - From 82-92Ø
• *HCB: 0mm | *SCB: 0mm | Height of fitting: 42mm
*HCB & SCB clearances of 0mm does not mean that you can drill a hole in solid concrete or wood and install downlight. You must always allow for heat dissipation.